Last updated June 5, 2018
- Personally Identifying Information
We may collect personally identifying information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and/or phone number.
- Non-Personally Identifying Information
We may collect non-personally identifying information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
III. Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
Company collects and uses a User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site features. We will send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide may be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site. We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ‘Company’, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices to have adequate security. We utilize reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. If you believe that your interaction with the Site is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. If you wish to change or delete data that has been collected by our Site, please notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent the Users’ personally identifying information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifying information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission to do so.
VII. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to via our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may be governed by their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to said website’s own terms and policies.
VIII. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Your Acceptance of these Terms
- Contacting Us