Patient Experience Week (April 25-29, 2022) is celebrated annually to recognize healthcare staff, including Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, and more, for their contributions in driving positive Patient experiences.
At AssureCare, the Patient experience is at the core of what we do. While many healthcare solutions on the market tend to be Provider-centric, our platform is Patient-centric. By unifying Payers, Providers, and Pharmacies, we provide a 360-degree view of the Patient, enabling care teams to have the necessary data at their fingertips to make the most informed decision for their Patient – leading to better outcomes and increased Patient satisfaction.
Our CEO, Yousuf Ahmad, is charting a path forward to create solutions that connect the fragmented healthcare system and improve the lives of millions of people. Accessibility and affordability of care are two key pillars of our mission, and we are committed to improving quality care and the Patient experience in everything we do.
Designed to give providers a complete view of the Patient, AssureCare’ solutions include the following features to help our customers meet the highest standards in patience expectations:
- 360-degree view gives a quick overview of the Patient, allergies, medications, risk scores, etc. Providing necessary information and insights at a glance.
- Configurable Care Management assessments provide recommended problems, goals, and interventions to help the Patient manage their care, including at home needs.
- Utilization Management capabilities configurable to capture services that can be auto approved, direct authorization requests to specific users, allowing for more timely approval and better access to care.
- Connects all aspects of a patient’s health information, enabling Payers and Providers to play a larger role in proactively identifying and following up with at-risk Patients.
- Connects Pharmacies to the larger healthcare ecosystem, supporting Pharmacists to play a larger role in the delivery of Patient care.
We are honored to take part in celebrating Patient Experience Week and are humbled by our commitment to help our customers deliver Patient-centric care. Providing care teams with a complete view of the Patient to make the most informed data-driven decisions is at the heart of what AssureCare does. We look forwarding to continuing to work with our leadership, colleagues, customers, and partners to continue improving the Patient experience.