Your true north for coordinated healthcare
A patient-centric software suite that empowers payors, providers, and pharmacies to work efficiently and effectively together to improve population health.
Better outcomes start with better data.
MedCompass is a software suite that delivers the data and tools you need to improve the quality and lower the cost of healthcare. Our integrated, patient-centric system was created using best-practice standards of care to reduce errors, save time, and ensure compliance at every step.
- View each person’s diagnoses, medications, doctors, assessment scorings, and more, all from one place.
- Be proactive in addressing at-risk populations.
- Use real-time data to take appropriate action.
- Tap into streamlined workflows and communication tools.
- Enhance performance and profitability.
MedCompass is a powerful suite of software modules.
Each module can be used alone or in combination to create greater visibility and efficiency for your organization.
Verify eligibility, optimize reviews, and streamline appeals and grievances.
- Appeals & Grievances
- Claims Processing
- Prior Authorization
Enable preventative care, manage medical interventions, and efficiently report on program outcomes.
- Real-Time Communication
- Treatment Plans
- Preventative Care
- Manage Interventions
- Impact Reporting
Perform and bill medical services, ensure medications are safe and effective, and identify ways to improve care.
- Complete Encounters
- Data Support
- Medical Billing
- Multiple Markets
- Pharmacy Medication Management
Improve outcomes, lower costs, and adhere to standards, such as HEDIS, Stars, and PQA.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Quality & Performance
- Proactive Care
- Welcome Call
- Benefit Investigation
- Pre-Dispensing Consultation
- Post-Dispensing Consultation
Swift implementation so you can see results sooner.
Our robust population health management system is a cloud-based or on-premise deployment. Our experienced implementation team brings transformative solutions faster with a lower cost-of-ownership.
Features available in all modules
- Includes all patient interaction points, scheduling, billing, and patient engagement
- All-in-one system eliminates the need for multiple, disjointed systems
- Integrated secure messaging via text, email, direct message portal, and video appointments
- Built with the latest security
- CMS standards allow users single point-of-care communication solutions
- Provides compliance and regulatory insights with a wide variety of data sets including SSRS reports and third-party integrations
- Benchmarks performance measures to improve quality outcomes
- Optimized to run on tablets, iPads, and all mobile platforms
- Each module is accessible offline, so the system can be used when connectivity is unavailable
Let’s get started.
Contact us to see how we can help.